1) Complete Online Registration form below.
2) Complete Concussion Information form below.
3) Click on the link below to attach and send the documents below:
✓ A valid physical form (signed by a physician and within 12 months) must be on file with the team at all times. Please download the form below and take it with you to your physician for completion.
✓ Copy of the player's birth certificate to be kept on file during the season.
✓ Proof of school attendance. Public school students may provide a schedule of classes or recent report card for verification. Homeschool students must provide a copy of the Home School Verification Record obtained from the NCDNPE. Please click HERE for the NCDNPE site to download verification. No other forms will be accepted as verification for homeschoolers. All players must be enrolled in and attending school. We do not play graduated students.
4) Players will also be required to take a baseline concussion test which will be kept on file. Instructions for taking this test will be sent via email. This will be send to you in a separate email after the start of official practices.
5) Paid registration fee of $400.00
Please click the link below to email us the following items:
Participant Birth Certificate
Participant Proof of School Enrollment
Participant Current Physical
Attach all required documents above and include the participant's name in the email subject line.
Copyright © 2021 Cabarrus Stallions Football - All Rights Reserved.