Stallions Nation, we are excited to announce the return of our pre-seasoning conditioning workouts. These workouts are for both JV and Varsity players. The workouts are open to Stallions returning players as well as those looking to join our team this year.
Our workout schedule will be Saturday mornings from 11am - 1pm through January 9th, 2021. Workouts are at our normal practice field located at Crossway Community Church, 6400 Prosperity Church Rd , Charlotte NC 28269.
We look forward to seeing each and every one of you during these workouts and highly encourage everyone to come out. Let's burn off all those winter calories we put on!
In order for us to begin holding these regular workouts , we are required to adhere to the current COVID-19 restrictions:
1. There will be no contact between players of any kind while at the practice field.
2. These are conditioning workouts in which ALL players, coaches, and parents must remain a minimum distance of 6 feet apart.
3. All players and coaches will need to bring their own water. No sharing will be allowed.
4. All towels and player gear on the practice field must also be kept 6 feet apart.
5. No gatherings of players before or after practice please. When practice is over, we ask that you promptly return to your cars and leave the practice facility.
Preseason workouts for JV and Varsity are now being held Saturdays from 11am - 1pm.
6400 Prosperity Church Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28269, United States
Copyright © 2021 Cabarrus Stallions Football - All Rights Reserved.