Stallions Nation, we are excited to announce the return of our pre-seasoning conditioning workouts. These workouts are for both JV and Varsity players. The workouts are open to Stallions returning players as well as those looking to join our team this year.
Our workout schedule will be Saturday mornings at 11am, and Tuesday evenings at 6pm, beginning Tuesday, May 26. Workouts are at our normal practice field located at Crossway Community Church, 6400 Prosperity Church Rd , Charlotte NC 28269.
We look forward to seeing each and every one of you during these workouts and highly encourage everyone to come out. Let's burn off all those winter calories we put on!
In order for us to begin holding these regular workouts , we are required to adhere to the current COVID-19 restrictions:
1. There will be no contact between players of any kind while at the practice field.
2. These are conditioning workouts in which ALL players, coaches, and parents must remain a minimum distance of 6 feet apart.
3. All players and coaches will need to bring their own water. No sharing will be allowed.
4. All towels and player gear on the practice field must also be kept 6 feet apart.
5. No gatherings of players before or after practice please. When practice is over, we ask that you promptly return to your cars and leave the practice facility.
Preseason workouts for JV and Varsity are now being held Tuesdays at 6pm, and Saturdays at 11am.
6400 Prosperity Church Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28269, United States
From our JV Coach and Athletic Director, Coach Ben:
Hey everyone. I really wanted to be able to provide the players on both JV and Varsity the opportunity to have an organized workout plan to follow this off season. I pulled info together to make a very basic, fundamental lifting program. The main thing is just to have something you all can use as a tool to start building muscle and getting yourselves prepared for this next season. This is a 12 week program and phase 1 (attached below) is just to wake the muscles up a bit. The 12 weeks will end around spring break where you all will have a week or two off. That will lead to a 10 week program which will get you to a week or so before the season starts. I assume some of you Varsity players would like to play at a collegiate level so this is something to get you headed in that direction. I will get together a speed and agility program together next.
This plan consists of a 3 week, 4 day/week, upper/lower body workout and a percentage chart to use to calculate weight, which is based off of your 4 core maxes: bench, incline, squat, and deadlift.
Copyright © 2019 Cabarrus Stallions Football - All Rights Reserved.